E-mail | DanielWekellis@gmail.com
Current and previous employment:
Flexasoft Redmond, WA
Senior Certification Test Lead (October 2018 - Present)
Certification Test Lead (May 2017 - November 2018)
Certification Tester (March 2015 - May 2017)
Four Eyes Productions remote
Artist (2015 - Present)
- Crafted the Four Eyes Productions Logo and Animation.
- Sole artist on The Last Sunshine.
Unity Technologies San Francisco, CA
Game Developers Conference Intern (2014)
- Represented Unity at GDC 2014.
- Demoed games to attendees.
Ignatian Literary Magazine San Francisco, CA
Staff Artist (2014)
- Crafted the Ignatian Logo.
- Worked under extremely tight deadlines to produce quality content.
Aaron Brothers Art and Framing Issaquah, WA
Seasonal Sales Associate (2007-2008)
- Worked the floor and register simultaneously.
- Awarded for top sales in the district.
The Last Sunshine - 2D Game for Steam
Art //(2015 - present)
- Entered early access and greenlit by the Steam community.
- Sole artist responsible for all of the visual components seen in the game.
- Crafted using state of the art Unity 2D software.
Egg Defender -Collaborative Project - San Francisco, CA
Programming / Game Design // (2013 - 2014)
- Won second place at Spring Show 2014 in the Mobile Game Category.
- Product was Showcased in the Academy of Arts booth at GDC in 2014.
- 5000+ downloads
Kaleidescape -Collaborative Project - San Francisco, CA
2-D Character Animation // (2012 - 2014)
- Designed unique enemy characters.
- Animated enemy characters, with a variety of reactions.
- Product was Showcased in the Academy of Arts booth at GDC in 2013 and 2014.
PC and Mac Take Flight Seattle, WA
Production Assistant // (2010)
- Created full scale sets used for commercial production.
- Animated stop motion assets.
- Offered ideas that were used in the final product.
Academy of Arts University, San Francisco, CA
Bachelor of Fine arts, Animation (2014)
Unity 2d game engine